Service Advisor Immediate Opening
As Service Advisor, you are the dealership’s front-line customer-relations and service representative. Overall responsibilities include explaining recommended service work in the service department and consulting with customers about additional needed services.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you have experience working directly with customers in a customer service and/or sales role.
- Determine automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms and clarifying description of problems.
- Verify warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labour.
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required.
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates and answering questions and concerns.
- Maintain automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications.
- Enhance the store's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least three years' customer service experience and proven success in sales.
- Strong interpersonal skill: a good listener who is able to cultivate relationships.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment.
- Good organization and learning skills.
- About the Steele Auto Group (www.steeleauto.com)
- The Steele Auto Group is a highly successful organization that has continued to build upon its reputation for great customer service and for being an employer who values loyalty, hard work and integrity.
Wash Bay Attendant
Steele Ford Lincoln is seeking a full-time Wash Bay Attendant to join their team.
About the Role:
Responsibilities will include the cleaning of new, used, and customer vehicles. This is a full-time, permanent position offering full company benefits.
* Valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract.
* Ability to work independently
* We prefer experience but will train candidates who possess good work ethic.
Used Vehicle Specialist
Steele Ford Lincoln has an opportunity for a Used Vehicle Specialist.
As a Used Vehicle Specialist you work as a consultant, assisting customers in selecting the vehicle most appropriate to their needs. You show our customers the value of what we offer, pre- and post-sales. And, as a representative of the Steele Auto Group, you do what it takes to exceed customer expectations with your level of service.
As the ideal candidate you will have experience in a sales role. Experience in the car industry is helpful, but it is not essential. In order to be successful in this role, you'll need to know the fundamentals of relationship building and customer service.
- Sales and customer service experience (retail, real estate, mechanic, hospitality, etc.)
- Enthusiastic personality, neat and professional in appearance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer empathy.
- Computer knowledge (email and internet skills) is an asset
- .Must be reliable, a self-starter, and disciplined
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
Steele Ford Lincoln offers:
Opportunity to earn above average income
- Full company benefits
- Great working environment
Licensed Diesel Foreman
Steele Ford is seeking a working Licensed Diesel Foreman to lead our Diesel Department.
As the Diesel Shop Foreman, you'll be responsible for the overall efficiency, profitability, and reputation of our shop. You'll oversee the quality, timeliness, and fashion in which diesel repair services are performed and delivered to our valued customers.
* Oversee the repair and maintenance of customer vehicles, ensuring that work is done expeditiously and correctly the first time.
* Supervise and assist diesel technicians as needed
* Help drive overall shop productivity.
* Monitor training for all diesel technicians.
* Must be competent in the knowledge of automotive repair shop operations
* Computer proficiency
* Valid drivers license